View in original language
- Cup (tea) of oil1 cup
- Grated medium carrot3 unit(s)
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Cups of sugar2 cup
- Spoonful of Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder3 tablespoon
- Sugar1 teaspoon
- Milk1 teaspoon
- PASTA In a blender, add the carrots, eggs and oil, then blend.
- Add the sugar and beat again for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl or mixer, add the flour and then mix again.
- Add the yeast and mix slowly with a spoon.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for approximately 40 minutes.
- ROOF Pour the butter, cocoa powder, sugar and milk into a bowl, then mix.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and continue mixing until you get a creamy consistency, then pour the syrup over the cake.