View in original language
- Medium carrots | 2 unit(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Oil | 1 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Peel and chop the carrots and put them in a blender.
- Add the oil and eggs and beat again.
- Add sugar and beat the dough again.
- Add the flour one cup (don't put it all at once) at a time and beat so the dough doesn't weigh down in the blender.
- Finally, add the yeast and mix with the help of a spoon or fue to incorporate it into the dough.
- Pour the dough into a greased and floured shape and bake at 230 degrees for 35-40min.
- Finish with the topping of your choice.
Did you like this recipe?