View in original language
- Vegetable oil | 1 cup
- Eggs | 5 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Wheat flour with yeast | 2 tablespoon
- Carrots (grated without skin) | 4 unit(s)
- Initially put the carrot, eggs and vegetable oil in the blender.
- Then add the sugar where you were beating the rest and then put it in a bowl, adding wheat flour with baking powder and then mixing again.
- Afterwards, stir everything with a spoon and then take it to a greased shape, taking it to the preheated oven at 160 degrees for 30 minutes and finish the recipe.
Did you like this recipe?