Carrot Cake Cuddly
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Large carrots4 unit(s)
- Flour2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Oil2 cup
- Yeast2 teaspoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Cocoa Powder4 tablespoon
- Wash the carrots well, cut them into pieces (I like to do it with the peels together, but it is optional if you want to peel them)
- Place the carrots in a blender, add the oil and eggs and blend until a liquid mass is formed.
- In a bowl, add flour, sugar and yeast
- Put the mixture made in the blender and stir everything with the spatula.
- Grease the mold with butter and flour
- Put the cake dough in the mold
- Place in preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees
- Increase the oven to 200 degrees and bake for about 30 minutes.
- In a pan add the condensed milk, butter and cocoa powder until you make a brigadeiro point
- pour over the cake
- Gather the people of your family and eat this delicious cake a lot