View in original language
- Carrot3 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Wheat flour1/2 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Yeast1 tablespoon
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Place the eggs, oil and chopped carrots in a blender and blend for 3 minutes.
- Then add the sugar, beating for another 5 minutes.
- Pour this mixture into a bowl and gradually add the flour and baking powder. Keep hitting.
- Place in a greased and floured pan and bake in a preheated 180° oven for 40 minutes.
- For the cover I used: 1 box of condensed milk 1 tablespoon of margarine 3 spoons of chocolate Mix everything over medium heat until the brigadier point.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like