View in original language
- medium carrots3 unit(s)
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Oil (cup of tea)1/5 cup
- Wheat Flour (cup of tea)3 cup
- Sugar (cup of tea)2 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Topping condensed milk1 can(s)
- unsalted butter1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder 70%1/5 cup
- Chocolate sprinkles (or preferred)1/5 cup
- In a blender, beat the carrots, eggs and oil.
- Pour the mixture into a container and mix the sugar and the sifted wheat flour with the yeast.
- Place in a greased rectangular pan (20 x 30 cm), and take it to the medium oven (180°C), preheated, for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the brigadier topping.
- In a pan, place the condensed milk, the Chocolate Powder and the butter and take it to the low fire, always stirring, until it starts to detach from the pan.
- I make small holes in the cake with the help of a fork and pour the syrup over the cake while still hot and distribute the chocolate sprinkles and let it cool.