Carrot Cake 🥕
View in original language
- Medium carrots03 unit(s)
- Eggs04 unit(s)
- Sugar2 cup
- Oil01 cup
- Wheat flour02 cup
- Yeast01 teaspoon
- In a blender, beat the eggs, sugar and carrots.
- put this mixture in a bowl and gradually add the wheat, sieving it. Add the yeast last and mix.
- Place the dough in a greased and floured form.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° For 40 minutes. Do the toothpick test.
- Soft Brigadeiro: 01 can of condensed milk 01 box of sour cream 03 tablespoons of chocolate. In a pan, bring all the ingredients to the fire, stirring well until it comes out of the bottom of the pan. Let cool and cover the cake.