Carrot and chocolate pudding cake
View in original language
- Eggs (pudding) | 3 unit(s)
- Condensed milk (pudding) | 1 can(s)
- Milk (pudding) | 400 ml
- Chocolate powder (pudding) | 1 cup
- Eggs (cake) | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped carrot (cake) | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar (cake) | 1 cup
- Oil (cake) | 120 ml
- Sifted Wheat Flour (cake) | 1 cup
- Baking powder (cake) | 1/2 tablespoon
- First caramelize the mold with 1 cup of sugar + 60 ml of water, stirring occasionally over low heat. Reserve. Wait until it cools down to put the pudding.
Now make the pudding: Hit the blender for 5 minutes. Put it in the form.
Carrot cake: Beat the eggs, carrots, oil and sugar in the blender. Transfer to a bowl, already with the sifted flour and baking powder, mix well. ❌ PLACE THE DOUGH IN A SINGLE POINT ON THE FORM, THAT IS, ON ONE SIDE OF THE FORM ❌
Now take it to the preheated oven at 200° for 1 hour, with the mold covered with aluminum and in a water bath. Then remove the aluminum and insert the knife, if it comes out clean, it's already good.
❌DILL ONLY WHEN IT'S WARM❌
Did you like this recipe?