Carrot and chocolate pudding cake
View in original language
- eggs3 unit(s)
- condensed milk1 can(s)
- whole milk1 can(s)
- chocolate powder5 tablespoon
- eggs2 unit(s)
- large grated carrot1 unit(s)
- oil1/2 cup
- sugar1 cup
- wheat flour1 cup
- baking powder1 tablespoon
- Pudding In the blender, beat the first 4 ingredients and pour into a medium caramelized form. book
- Cake In the blender, beat the carrots, eggs, oil. In a basin add this mixture with the wheat flour and sugar, and finally the baking powder.
- Place over pudding. It will mix everything up, but once it's baked, the magic happens.
- Bake in a preheated oven in a bain-marie for 1 hour. Unmold after cooling and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- For the caramel: 1 cup crystal sugar