caramelized banana cake
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- 1 and a half cup of Sugar to taste
- 100g butter or margarine or 1/2 cup oil1/2 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Cinnamon Powder1 teaspoon
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Unleavened Wheat Flour2 cup
- Chemical Yeast1 tablespoon
- Sliced Banana4 unit(s)
- Sugar for the caramel1 cup
- Room temperature water1/2 cup
- Place the caramel sugar over medium heat, stirring until it melts (takes less than 10 minutes) and becomes a caramel (be careful not to burn and become bitter).
- Add the water (be careful with the hot steam), stir for a few minutes until you reach a thin thread (falling from the spoon like a constant thread).
- Cut bananas and lining the bottom of your shape, throwing that caramel over it.
- Place eggs and sugar to beat in a blender or mixer until it changes color (it becomes whitish and increases in volume). - Add milk, oil and cinnamon and beat for another 2 min. - Put wheat and yeast, mix just until it disappears and becomes a smooth dough.
- Put it in the mold already with banana and caramel, take it to bake at 180°C for 35 min, in preheated oven.