Cake with peanut and chestnut brigadeiro
View in original language
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Coconut milk1 cup
- Butter3 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Crushed skinless peanuts200 g
- Crushed chestnuts100 g
- Sour cream1/2 can(s)
- Butter for the Brigadier1/2 tablespoon
- Beat the eggs, butter and sugar. Gradually add the milk and flour. Lastly, the yeast. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180° for approximately 25 minutes.
- In a pan, add the peanuts, chestnuts, butter and condensed milk and stir over low heat until thickened. Turn off the heat and add the cream. Unmold the cake and spread the cream over it.