Cake With Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream.
View in original language
- Dough: Wheat Flour | 02 cup
- Eggs | 03 unit(s)
- Oil | 1/4 cup
- Milk | 01 cup
- Yeast | 01 tablespoon
- For dipping: Coconut milk | 200 ml
- Milk | 200 ml
- Condensed milk | 1/2 can(s)
- Filling: Large chopped pineapple | 01 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 01 can(s)
- Sour cream | 01 can(s)
- Coconut Milk | 200 ml
- Butter | 01 tablespoon
- Shredded Coconut | 02 unit(s)
- Place the eggs, sugar and oil in a bowl. mix it all up
- Add the milk, mix again. And slowly add the flour and then the yeast.
- Distribute in a greased form. Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes. Do the toothpick test
- Stuffing: in a pan place the chopped pineapple and sugar. for 20 minutes and book
- In a pan with the fire off, put coconut milk, condensed milk, and the grated coconut and butter and cook until it comes off the pan. Turn off the fire
- Add a cx of milk cream and the pineapple. Mix everything and the filling is ready.
- Soak: mix 200 ml of milk, coconut milk, 1/2 can of condensed milk. mix it all up
- Cut the cake in half, leave a part on the baking sheet, wet with the mixture.
- Put the stuffing, and put the other part of the cake. Wet the top and cover with grated coconut.
- Leave in the fridge for about 4 hours. and enjoy
Did you like this recipe?