Cake with chocolate cream
View in original language
- (FOR THE DOUGH) Eggs4 unit(s)
- Sugar2 cup
- Butter4 tablespoon
- cream1 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Chocolate powder1/2 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Royal Powder1 tablespoon
- (FOR TOPPING) Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Chocolate powder4 tablespoon
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Milk200 ml
- PASTA: Beat the butter, sugar and cream in a mixer for about two minutes.
- Add the yolks and continue beating.
- Add the sifted wheat flour and mix with a spatula without beating.
- Add the milk and use the mixer to mix, very quickly, without beating too much.
- Then add the royal powder and mix well. Separate the dough into two parts. In one part, add the chocolate powder and half of the beaten egg whites.
- Mix well, without beating and set aside.
- Mix the rest of the white into the other part of the white batter.
- In a greased shape with butter and flour. Make layers with the two doughs.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- In a pan, heat all the ingredients until thickened.
- After unmolding the cake, just put the icing.
- Serve immediately