Brownie with cone and wet!
View in original language
- Eggs | 03 unit(s)
- Sugar | 01 cup
- Nescau | 01 cup
- Melted milk or semisweet chocolate | 180 g
- unsalted butter | 100 g
- Wheat flour | 01 cup
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with sugar very well until pale.
- After mixing, add the Nescau, the butter, the melted chocolate and stir.
- Finally, add the wheat flour and mix until smooth.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Even if you put the fork in to check if the dough has baked, the fork will come out with some dough because the brownie is wet inside! After it cools down, it will get thicker.
Did you like this recipe?