View in original language
- Wheat flour60 g
- Cocoa powder40 g
- 40-85% semisweet chocolate120 g
- Chocolate Chips170 g
- unsalted butter170 g
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Refined and processed sugar200 g
- Pink Salt1/2 teaspoon
- Coffee1 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence1 teaspoon
- Melt the butter. When it starts to change color like hazelnut, turn it off and transfer to a glass bowl.
- Add the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Add the coffee. Mix and let the temperature normalize. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C for 10 minutes.
- In a mixer, place the eggs and gradually add sugar. Beat for 8 minutes or until the sugar is completely dissolved and add the vanilla.
- With the melted chocolate and with normalized temperature, incorporate to the egg cream and stir.
- Then sift the flour, cocoa and salt at the same time. Stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Place on a buttered baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Allow to cool for at least 1h50 before slicing. How the cut will be is optional. Give preference to the use of a large, sharp, clean and dry knife. Place the blade in hot water, dry and mark. Always cleaning and doing this process. Then cut without lifting the knife. Pulling back, close to the baking sheet. (This technique helps to have a perfect cut).
- The size of the pan can vary, so the proportion of ingredients will vary, but these measurements cover a 20x24, 20x20, 24x20 or 24x24 proportion. Low walls.