View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Semi-sweet chocolate (use noble chocolate) | 200 g
- Margarine | 3 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder 50% | 2 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 6 tablespoon
- Melt the chocolate with the margarine and set aside
- In a refractory, mix the sugar and eggs, add the melted chocolate with the margarine and mix well.
- Add the chocolate powder and flour and mix well (it becomes a heavy dough)
- Pour in greased shape and sprinkled with chocolate powder (I used parchment paper)
- Bake at 180°C for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out slightly dirty.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like