View in original language
- Large Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Ghee Butter | 3/4 cup
- Almond Flour | 1/2 cup
- Chocolate 70% | 3/4 cup
- Cocoa Powder | 1/4 cup
- Healthy Chocolate | 1/4 cup
- Xylitol | 3/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract | 1/2 teaspoon
- Chemical Yeast | 1/2 tablespoon
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 °. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients (almond flour, cocoa, chocolate).
- Mix the butter with the chocolate and melt in a bain-marie, taking care not to let the water come into contact with the chocolate (reserve some of the chocolate to put in pieces in the brownie).
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the chosen sweetener and vanilla, until it starts to acquire a whitish hue!
- Add the chocolate to the egg mixture, slowly! Once homogeneous, add the flour mixture! And mix slowly! Add the chocolates in pieces and last the baking soda!
- Pour the dough into the pre-prepared pan and bake for approximately 14-18 minutes! Do the toothpick test! Once ready, let the brownies rest for approximately 20 minutes!
Did you like this recipe?