In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Cooked medium sweet potato | 2 unit(s)
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Honey | 3 tablespoon
- Oat flour | 4 tablespoon
- Almond flour | 1 tablespoon
- Peanut flour | 1 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate bar 70% cocoa | 90 g
- Vanilla | to taste
- Blend the boiled sweet potato, eggs, honey and 1 cup of water in a blender.
- In a bowl mix the flours. Leave the yeast for last.
- Melt the chocolate bar and mix with all the ingredients.
- Finally add the yeast (I always like to sift). I also added some pumpkin seeds, sunflower nuggets and sliced almonds to the dough. The seeds are optional, but it's delicious.
- Put it in a greased shape, and take it to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?