View in original language
- Dark chocolate200 g
- Butter100 g
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Refined sugar280 g
- Wheat flour230 g
- Cocoa powder20 g
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave or in a bain-marie.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until pale.
- Add the egg and chocolate mixture and add the cocoa powder and flour without beating! Just until homogenize
- Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Optional: finish with chocolate chips of your choice or chestnuts
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like