View in original language
- Wheat Flour1.1/2 cup
- Chocolate or dark chocolate2 cup
- refined sugar1 cup
- Vanilla Essence to taste
- Butter170 g
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Soluble coffee2 coffee spoon
- Grease a mold with butter and chocolate and preheat the oven to 180°C
- Melt the butter and use it to dissolve the chocolate powder or to melt the chocolate. After that, reserve the mixture
- In another container add the eggs and sugar. Beat until the mixture is homogeneous and the sugar grains are not felt when touching the liquid.
- Add the chocolate butter to the eggs and sugar. Add vanilla extract and instant coffee and mix well.
- Add the flour and stir well until homogenized, after that add a pinch of salt and transfer the dough to the greased form.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C