View in original language
- Chocolate 50% | 400 g
- unsalted butter | 70 g
- Refined sugar | 110 g
- Brown sugar | 90 g
- Chocolate powder 50% | 70 g
- Unleavened Wheat Flour | 185 g
- Medium eggs | 4 unit(s)
- All powdered ingredients pass through a sieve.
Melt the chocolate and butter every 30sec in the microwave and set aside.
- Beat the eggs and sugar in the mixer.
- Add the rest and beat again
- Cook at 180° for 25 minutes
To check if it's ready, the toothpick comes out slightly dirty.
Did you like this recipe?