View in original language
- Flour | 200 g
- Butter | 200 g
- White sugar | 200 g
- Brown sugar | 200 g
- Soluble coffee powder | 3 tablespoon
- Egg | 4 unit(s)
- Dark chocolate | 500 g
- Melt the chocolate (400 g) and butter in a bain-marie.
- Beat the egg and sugar, then the flour, the Nescafé (2 tablespoons) and add the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Place the dough in a greased shape with butter.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Nescafé on top and put the rest of the chopped chocolate and take it to the pre-heated 200 degrees for approximately 20 min.
Did you like this recipe?