Brigadier without oven
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 01 can(s)
- Sour cream | 01 can(s)
- Milk use the can of condensed milk as a measure | 01 can(s)
- Gems | 02 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder | 01 cup
- Corn starch | 03 tablespoon
- Chocolate sprinkles | 01 cup
In a pan put the milk and cornstarch, stir until dissolved.
Then place the gems. Add condensed milk, cream, chocolate powder and mix everything.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until it boils and thickens.
Grease a form of silicon, or another form of aluminum with a thread of oil.
Put the brigadeiro in the form and take it to the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Unmold and decorate with sprinkles.
#come to cook
Did you like this recipe?