Brigadier spoon egg with white chocolate
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Fractionated white chocolate400 g
- condensed milk1 can(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Chocolate powder4 tablespoon
- Butter or margarine1 tablespoon
- Granules of your choice1 to taste
- Acetate mold for eggs from 250 to 350g1 unit(s)
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or every 15 seconds in the microwave, pour it into the egg mold, filling it in and removing the excess and placing it in the freezer for 5 minutes, repeat the process until it reaches the desired thickness.
- Add the ingredients for the brigadeiro to the pan and stir well until you reach the point of making a spoonful of brigadeiro, set aside and wait to cool down
- Then remove the shell of the chocolate egg very carefully from the mold, fill it with the brigadeiro and cover with sprinkles and tcharan... A delicious white chocolate egg with brigadeiro
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Oreo spoon egg
Spoon White Easter Egg (Spoon Egg)
Brigadier spoon egg.