View in original language
- Dulce de leche1 can(s)
- Melted Noble Chocolate (semi-sweet or milk)200 g
- Granules500 g
- You can use dulce de leche (condensed milk cooked in a pressure cooker for 30 minutes over medium heat) or dulce de leche (firm texture)
- Melt the 200 g of the chocolate, it can be in the microwave putting it from minute to minute until it melts completely.
- While the chocolate is still hot, mix it with the dulce de leche.
- Place in a container greased with coconut oil and take it to the fridge for 2 hours to 3 hours
- After refrigerated, roll and pass through the chosen granulate. Brigadier is ready