In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Fake condensed milk | 200 ml
- Cocoa powder | 1 tablespoon
- Ghee Butter | 1 coffee spoon
- 70% Chocolate (optional) | 50 g
- Prepare the fake condensed milk in the blender (recipe here on the profile)
- In the pan, melt the butter together with the cocoa powder and the 70% chocolate if you want to use it.
- As soon as it all melts together, add the fake condensed milk and mix until it reaches the point of spoon brigadeiro.
- Turn off the heat and you're done! If you want a smoother and creamier brigadeiro, pass it through the mixer and it's ready.
Did you like this recipe?