View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- extra strong soluble coffee | 1 tablespoon
- white Belgian chocolate (or other good quality chocolate) chopped | 100 g
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips for wrapping | 0 to taste
- Dissolve the instant coffee in the cream in a saucepan.
- Add the condensed milk and the chopped chocolate and take it to the low fire, always stirring, until it comes off the bottom.
- Transfer to a greased plate, cover with plastic wrap on contact and let cool for at least 6 hours.
- With greased hands, shape the brigadiers (20 g each), wrap in splits and arrange in molds.
Did you like this recipe?