Brigadier Brulee 🇫🇷
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- condensed milk | 395 g
- Sour cream | 200 g
- Vanilla Essence | 1 tablespoon
- Crystal sugar | 100 g
- Butter | 1 coffee spoon
- White chocolate | 50 g
- In a pan put the condensed milk, cream, chocolate and butter.
- Mix over low heat, stirring constantly until reaching the point of brigadier (when it comes out of the pan)
- After turning off the fire, add the vanilla essence and stir again. If necessary, return to the heat for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate the vanilla.
- Once the dough is made, place it on a plate or container and place it in the fridge to cool.
- Finally, portion the size you want and make balls.
Roll in crystal sugar, place in molds and torch the top of the brigadeiro
- Tip for those who don't have a torch: take a spoon, heat its base over the stove flame and later touch the brigadeiro, the sugar will also toast
Did you like this recipe?