View in original language
- condensed milk1 can(s)
- Sour cream1/2 can(s)
- Cocoa powder or 50% cocoa chocolate2 tablespoon
- Chocolate sprinkles100 g
- Mix condensed milk with cocoa until well dissolved
- Add the cream and mix
- Take to the medium fire until you degrade the bottom of the pan, from there count 5 minutes to the rolling point, stirring constantly.
- Transfer to a cafeteria and cover with plastic wrap against the candy
- After it cools, make the balls and pass them on the sprinkles.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like