View in original language
- Hydrated Cassava Gum to taste
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Shredded Coconut to taste
- Curd cheese to taste
- Sift a portion of hydrated cassava starch into a bowl
- Add a pinch of salt (this goes for both sweet and salty tapioca).
- Preheat the skillet, preferably non-stick.
- With a spoon, sprinkle the tapioca in the skillet, filling its entire surface with the starch.
- Pass the spoon over the tapioca so that one side is not bigger than the other, making it flat and uniform.
- Heat in the skillet for about 5 minutes.
- Then just add the stuffing and roll it up.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Healthy breakfast option
Pasta with Basil Sauce
Tha's homemade cookies