In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Eggs | 8 unit(s)
- Self-raising wheat flour | 3 cup
- Sugar | 3 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Orange Juice | 1 cup
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder or chocolate powder | 3 tablespoon
- Granulated | to taste
- In a mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- One by one, add the egg yolks, sugar and orange juice.
- Add the yeast and mix well.
- In a large greased and infarcted shape (it can't be a tall cake), pour the dough and take it to the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Unmold the cake onto a dish towel and moisten with the milk.
- Prepare the brigadeiro over medium heat, add condensed milk, chocolate powder and margarine. Always stir until the dough releases from the bottom of the pan.
- Stuff the cake with the brigadeiro, but reserve a little to cover.
- With the help of the dish towel, roll up the rocambole.
- Spread the rest of the brigadier over the cake and take it to freeze.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
Did you like this recipe?