View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | 1 teaspoon
- Dark chocolate | 200 g
- Granulated or powdered chocolate | 100 g
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, place the condensed milk, the cream and the butter and bring to a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add, while stirring, the chopped chocolate and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes, until the dough is creamy and starts to come away from the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer to a greased container and cover with plastic wrap in contact with the dough. Let cool at room temperature for 6 hours.
- Grease your hands and knead the dough. Then finish by passing through the granulated or powdered chocolate and put it in molds nº 6.
- Note: brigadiers of 15 g each.
Did you like this recipe?