Brigadeiro drumstick with strawberry
View in original language
- Strawberries | 500 mg
- Condensed milk | 2 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Chocolate powder | 6 tablespoon
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Granules | to taste
- In a pan, add the condensed milk, cream, butter and chocolate powder. Mix well.
- On medium heat, stir until the brigadeiro point, when it is ungluing from the pan.
- Transfer to a larger container and wait for it to cool.
- Clean the strawberries well and remove the tip of the stem carefully, so as not to release water. Select strawberries that are neither bruised nor beaten.
- With the brigadeiro already cold, take a piece, open a disk and place the strawberry in the center.
- Model in the shape of a coxinha and pass the sprinkles.
Did you like this recipe?