View in original language
- Condensed milk (1 can) | 395 ml
- Butter | 1 dessert spoon
- Chocolate powder | 3 tablespoon
- Chocolate sprinkles | to taste
- In a container, mix the chocolate powder with a little condensed milk and mix well, forming a "laminha", to dissolve well and not lump.
- Transfer to a pan and mix with the rest of the condensed milk.
- With a little butter, grease a plate and set aside.
- Add the butter to the pan and place over medium to low heat.
- Mixing all the time, cook for between 10 to 15 minutes until it reaches the point of curling (when it starts to release from the pan).
- Pour the hot brigadeiro on the greased plate and cover with plastic film (so it doesn't crystallize or harden while it cools).
- When it's warm (temperature that you can roll and don't burn your hand), pour the chocolate sprinkles on a second plate.
- Grease your hands with butter and use a coffee spoon to pick up the brigadeiro. Roll each one, pass the sprinkles and reserve in molds.
- Serve at room temperature. To preserve, store in the fridge in a jar with a lid for up to 3 days.
- Tip: the secret of a delicious brigadeiro is, mainly, in the powdered chocolate - use a good quality one, in the 50% variety or more.
Did you like this recipe?