View in original language
- Sweetened condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- 70% cocoa powder chocolate | 2 tablespoon
- unsalted butter | 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate sprinkles | 250 g
- In a pan put the condensed milk, butter and chocolate powder. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Place over low heat, stirring constantly until it comes off the bottom of the pan.
- Continue stirring for another 2 minutes and transfer to a plate.
- Let cool.
- Place the granules in a bowl.
- With the help of a spoon, take small amounts of the brigadeiro dough, make balls and pass them in the sprinkles.
- Pour into candy molds and serve.
Did you like this recipe?