View in original language
- Condensed Milk1 can(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Chocolate powder1 teaspoon
- Sugar4 tablespoon
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Chocolate sprinkles1/2 teaspoon
- In a blender, beat the condensed milk with the cream, the chocolate powder, the sugar, the butter and the eggs until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Pour into a shape with a central hole (19 cm in diameter) greased with butter. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a medium oven (180º C), preheated, in a bain-marie, until firm (about 1 hour and a half).
- Unmold while still warm and decorate the entire surface with the sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for about 6 hours and serve.