View in original language
- Roasted peanuts without shell and without salt | 500 g
- Milk | 3 cup
- Brick (cane molasses jam with earthy orange peel and cloves) | 1/2 unit(s)
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 coffee spoon
- Chop the brick. If you don't have it, you can use rapadura and include candied orange peel and cloves.
- Blend 50g of peanuts and milk in a blender.
- In a pan, melt the brick with the milk, whipped with peanuts.
- When it thickens, add the whole peanuts, butter and salt.
- Lower the heat and continue stirring until it unglues from the bottom of the pan.
- Put it in a shape to cool or make balls
- Wait for it to cool and leave it in the fridge to "dry".
- The candy is very soft because the peanuts will be cooked together with the other ingredients, so it will be good for younger children too.
Did you like this recipe?