Bread pudding 🍞
View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Milk | 2 cup
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence | 1 teaspoon
- Breads | 3 unit(s)
- In the blender, add the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla essence and the breads.
- Beat for 5 minutes, until smooth.
- for the syrup
In the form, add
5 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon of water (not to burn)
- Bring to a boil until caramelized.
- With the syrup ready, add the mixture to the mold.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
Did you like this recipe?