Não podemos desperdiçar nada, então foi utilizado as bordas do pão de forma para fazer o pudim. Read more
View in original language
- Loaf Bread Edges300 g
- Condensed Milk1 can(s)
- Milk300 ml
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- Water10 ml
- Sugar100 g
- Put all the ingredients, milk, condensed milk, eggs, bread edge and sugar in the blender and beat until the dough is homogeneous.
- For the caramel, in a pan, put the sugar and water and stir well to dissolve, keep stirring until the sugar has a liquid caramel color.
- In an already caramelized form of pudding, put the dough and put it in another form with water.
- Bake in bain-marie and bake for 40 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Let it cool well to unmold.