View in original language
- French breads | 3 unit(s)
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Whole milk | 2 can(s)
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder | 1 to taste
- Sugar for the syrup | 1 cup
- Water | 1/2 cup
- In a pan, place the sugar little by little and melt over low heat when it is golden, add the water until the clods melt without burning, let it thicken a little, and pour it in the form that will bake the pudding.
- In the blender, beat the ingredients for the pudding until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
2. Pour the mixture into the already caramelized mold.
3. Bake in a bain-marie in an oven preheated to 180 degrees Celsius for 50 minutes.
4. Let it cool completely and take it to the fridge for approximately 6 hours before unmolding.
5. To easily unmold, heat the base of the pan.
6. Serve next.
Did you like this recipe?