View in original language
- Sugar1 cup
- Skinless and Roasted Peanuts1 cup
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- In a pan, mix the sugar and the peanuts and take it to the low fire, always stirring until the sugar caramelizes, without letting it darken.
- Add the condensed milk in a stream and stir with a long-handled spoon, for about 15 min or until the dough comes off the bottom of the pan.
- Grease a smooth marble surface or baking sheet with butter, pour in the mixture and level with the help of a rolling pin.
- Let cool and cut into diamonds and serve.