View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Softened butter or margarine2 tablespoon
- Milk120 ml
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Shredded Coconut50 g
- Grated cheese50 g
- Wheat Flour2 cup
- Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Beat the eggs, sugar, cream, butter, milk, grated coconut and cheese in a blender for 3 minutes.
- After the smoothie transfer to a bowl and gradually add the wheat flour and mix until bodied.
- Lastly add the baking powder and mix lightly.
- Unite a shape with butter and crystal sugar.
- Put the dough in shape and take to preheated oven 180° for 35 minutes or until bake.