bobble tea / bubble tea
View in original language
- Water1 l
- Milk350 ml
- Dried Hibiscus60 g
- For the tapioca pearls: Tapioca flour6 tablespoon
- Water1 cup
- To make the tapioca pearls:
- Place the tapioca flour in a bowl, and the cacal powder in another separate bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of boiling water to the cocoa and the rest to the bowl with the tapioca flour.
- Mix the 2 together, mixing well with a fork. Transfer to a smooth surface and start kneading the dough until smooth and homogeneous.
- Divide the dough into two parts, and roll with the palms of your hands until thin. Cut into small pieces and roll up to form balls.
- While rolling the balls, put 2 cups of water to boil. Add the tapioca balls and boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest for a few minutes. Transfer the pearls to a container with a little water so they don't stick.
- For iced tea:
- Put the water in a pan and take it to the medium fire, when it is starting to form bubbles in the bottom of the pan, turn off the fire and add the hibiscus, mix well and cover for about 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea, set aside until lukewarm.
- Add the milk.
- Combine the tea with the tapioca pearls and add ice if you prefer.