Blueberry pie (blueberry)
View in original language
- icing sugar | 100 g
- Unsalted butter (ointment point) | 120 g
- Unleavened Wheat Flour | 250 g
- Zest of 1 lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Egg Yolk | 4 unit(s)
- Sugar | 110 g
- Corn starch | 30 g
- Vanilla essence | 1 tablespoon
- Whole milk | 500 ml
- Fresh blueberry (blueberry) | 300 g
- Lemon juice | 1/2 unit(s)
- Whipped cream | 1 unit(s)
- Mint leaves | to taste
- Preparation method - DOUGH
1. In a bowl, combine the butter and 100g sugar and mix until you get the consistency of wet sand.
2. Add an egg, beat with a whisk to form the Cremage (white and aerated cream) then with a spatula add the sifted dry ingredients (wheat flour and icing sugar), and mix quickly.
3. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
4. Open the dough on the table covered with plastic film with a rolling pin and line the shape. Stick the dough and freeze again.
5. Bake the dough at 180ºC until golden, with parchment paper on top and raw beans, to hold the dough. If necessary, halfway through cooking, cover the sides with aluminum foil to prevent it from burning, at this point it is also nice to remove the parchment paper and beans to cook the middle of the dough.
6. Cool on a grid.
- HOW TO MAKE IT - CREAM
In a bowl, mix well the yolks, 80g of sugar, the starch and the vanilla, using a whisk. Until it becomes a smooth and yellow cream.
In a pan, over low heat, heat until the milk starts to boil. When it starts, take it out and put it slowly (in thread) in the yolk mixture, always mixing well with the fué so as not to cook the yolks.
Return all the mixture to the pan and cook on low heat, always stirring with the fué until it gives consistency.
Remove from pan and place in a bowl, cover with plastic. Here the plastic has to touch the surface of the cream, so it doesn't dry out!
Leave a minimum of 4 hours and a maximum of 48 hours in the fridge before using!
- JELLY PREPARATION METHOD
Cook the blueberry, the rest of the sugar and the juice of half a lemon over low heat until it forms a jelly.
wait to cool down
Inside the baked dough place the pastry cream, over the jelly and then the whipped cream. Decorate with blueberries and mint leaves as in the photo.
Did you like this recipe?