Blue Chia pudding with red fruit syrup
View in original language
- Chia | 5 tablespoon
- Brazil nut vegetable drink | 240 ml
- Blue Spirulina | 1 tablespoon
- Pitted Dates | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped Strawberry | 200 g
- Blueberry | 100 g
- Demerara sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Macerated Cardamom Seeds | 2 unit(s)
- macerated juniper | 3 unit(s)
- Blend the chestnut vegetable drink with the pitted dates and then the blue spirulina. Transfer the contents to a bowl and hydrate the chia, stirring the chia in the liquid content until you notice that it is hydrating. Store in the fridge until firm.
Prepare the syrup by first adding the sugar to the skillet until it forms a sugar syrup, then add the red fruits and spices and stir until the red fruit syrup forms. Place after cold over the puddings and serve.
Did you like this recipe?