Blender Fit Banana Cake
View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Rice flour | 2 cup
- Coconut Sugar | 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder | 1 dessert spoon
- Coconut oil | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 2 dessert spoon
- Banana | 3 unit(s)
- Oat milk | 1 cup
- Mix the eggs, flour, sugar, cinnamon, coconut oil and oat milk in a blender.
- When everything is well homogeneous, add the chopped bananas and the baking soda in the blender and beat until it becomes a paste.
- Grease a cake tin with margarine and pour in the liquid.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180° for 35 minutes or until golden.
Did you like this recipe?