Blender chocolate cake
View in original language
- Warm milk1 cup
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Spoon of Margarine4 tablespoon
- Sugar2 cup
- Chocolate powder1 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Chemical Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- 1/2 can of condensed milk1 unit(s)
- 1/2 can of sour cream1 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder3 tablespoon
- Put all the ingredients in the blender except the yeast and beat well for 4 minutes.
- After that put the yeast and beat quickly.
- Grease a pan and bake the dough in a hot oven until golden.
- Wait for it to cool and unmold
- Place all the ingredients for the topping in a pan and place over a low heat, stirring constantly until it thickens.
- With a knife, pierce the cake and cover with the filling.
- Finally, taste this delight 😋