Blender Carrot Cake
View in original language
- Egg Dough3 unit(s)
- Sugar2 cup
- Wheat Flour2 cup
- Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Oil1/2 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Medium Carrots3 unit(s)
- A pinch of salt to taste
- Milk Topping1/2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Cocoa powder6 tablespoon
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven to 180 ˚C. Grease and flour a mold with a hole in the middle.
- Place the carrots, sugar, oil and eggs in a blender. Beat on high power for approximately 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and add the sifted flour and baking powder. Mix with the help of a fouet or a wooden spoon.
- As soon as it is homogeneous, put the dough in the already greased shape and take it to the oven for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool before unmolding and pour the frosting on top.
- Roof: Place the cocoa in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and place it still hot on top of the Cocoa. Wait about 3 minutes for the cocoa to melt and mix well.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Carrot cake with chocolate icing