View in original language
- Dulce de leche | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 2 can(s)
- cream | 1 can(s)
- Bis | 3 unit(s)
- Mix the dulce de leche, cream and cream in a bowl.
- Beat the mixer on maximum speed until you form a homogeneous cream, set aside.
- Chop the Bis into 4 pieces, reserve 10 to decorate
- Mix the chopped Bis and the cream in a dish, with a spoon, stirring slowly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Chop the rest of the bis and place on top, and serve chilled.
Enjoy your food
Did you like this recipe?