Basque cheese pie
View in original language
- Cream cheese | 400 g
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Sour cream (35% fat) | 200 g
- Wheat flour or starch | 20 g
- Vanilla essence | 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice | 1 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt | 1 g
- In a bowl, place the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and essence. Mix well. Dissolve the wheat flour in a little cream to avoid lumps. Mix well, and add the mixture to the cream in the bowl. Add lemon juice and pinch of salt.
- Cover a 15cm shape with 2 folds of parchment paper and place the dough.
Bake in a preheated oven at 230°C for 40min.
If you prefer a completely golden cheesecake, leave it for another 5 minutes at 240°C.
- To unmold, let it cool completely.
Did you like this recipe?